Last updated on 14/05/2020
Our offices located at 104–1 Irving Blvd in Bouctouche, and 25–145 Cartier Blvd in Richibucto are currently closed to the public.
Our employees will be at the office on a rotational schedule in order to help you with your projects. Contact us by phone so we can serve you. Click here for the full statement.
Here is some information for our customers:
- Residential waste collection – The collection service remains in place following the regular schedule.
- Southeast Eco360 announced the closure of the sorting facilities starting Friday March 19, 2020. All collected waste will be landfilled. HOWEVER, we ask all residents to keep sorting their waste as usual and to curb your bags following your existing collection schedule. Click here for more information.
- Mobile Eco-Depots – Please be advised that Mobile Eco-depot events are cancelled until further notice. We will keep you posted regarding this change in service.
- Bulky Waste Collection (large items) -Collection will take place as planned. Please be aware that there may be significant delays due to additional protection measures imposed on hauling companies. Make sure you respect the instructions and the dates indicated on our website. Bulky Waste Services
- Planning services – People can drop off their documentations and payments for building permits, subdivisions and such at our offices. The drop boxes are available at the following times:
- BOUCTOUCHE (104-1 Irving blvd) – Monday to Friday 8:15 am to noon | 1:00 to 4:30 pm. Call 1-506-743-1490 (or toll-free 1-855-588-1125).
- RICHIBUCTO (25-145 Cartier blvd) – Monday to Friday 8:15 am to noon | 1:00 to 4:30 pm. Call 1-506-523-1820.
- Your requests will be treated following an order of priority. Expect delays! New measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers. Please respect them!
- Questions – You can call 506-743-1490 (or toll-free 1-855-588-1125) and leave a message. An employee will return your call within 48 hours.